List:       phorum
Subject:    Re: [phorum] Caching and phorum
From:       "Brian Moon" <brian () phorum ! org>
Date:       1999-10-28 16:46:05

Well, this is really more a PHP thing.  I think you should only see the
cached add if they have their browser settings set really poorly.  In
another life, I work on that kind of stuff.  The ads should rotate as
expected as long as the user is using the links in Phorum to navigate.  You
could issue a header() in common.inc that would set the page to not cache if
it would help.  See the php mailing list and search for 'header expires'.

Brian Moon
Phorum Dev Team - http://www.phorum.org
Making better forums with PHP