List:       phorum
Subject:    RE: [phorum] one way post
From:       "Exocom - F Rodriguez" <fabian.rodriguez () exocom ! qc ! ca>
Date:       1999-10-28 15:59:03

3 simple ways would be:
1- Remove the "new message" (or reply) link or HTML code based on domain or
IP
2- Remove the "new message" (or reply) link or HTML code based on topic name
or a field in forums properties (this implies a dedicated forum for readonly
posts)
3- Isolate the "new message" form in a directory controled by
htaccess/(other security)

The #1 and #2 ways might require only minor changes to the code but I would
prefer #2 with a dedicated forum... kind of more consistent..

what do you think would be best?

Fabian Rodriguez