List:       phorum
Subject:    [phorum] Phorum List
From:       "Digital Dynamix" <webmaster () digitaldynamix ! com>
Date:       1999-05-24 1:37:05

I can't remember what email address I use to subscribe to the phorum list?
I would like to be removed from the list be every time I try nothing
happens.  Since I have multiple email addresses I can't seem to figure out
what email address I use could you please help me out?  The email address I
are with kcgolf.com or digitaldynamix.com. I guarantee I am the only one
that has these email on the list so they should not be had to find and
delete from the list.

If you need anything else please let me know,

Thanks,

Ed Husar - Digital Dynamix
webmaster@digitaldynamix.com
816.210.4031