List:       pgsql-performance
Subject:    Re: Unaccounted regression from postgresql 11 in later versions
From:       Bob Jolliffe <bobjolliffe () gmail ! com>
Date:       2023-05-31 10:26:58

Wow Michael you are absolutely right.  Turning jit off results in a query
execution about twice as fast as pg11.  That is a huge relief.  I will read
the jit related docs and see if there is anything smarter I should be doing
other than disabling jit entirely, but it works a treat for this query.

Regards
Bob