List:       pgsql-performance
Subject:    Re: [PERFORM] Best hardware/cost tradoff?
From:       cluster <skrald () amossen ! dk>
Date:       2008-08-30 10:21:29

We are now leaning towards just buying 4 SAS disks.

So should I just make one large RAID-10 partition or make two RAID-1's
having the log on one RAID and everything else on the second RAID?
How can I get the best read/write performance out of these four disks?
(Remember, that it is a combined web-/database server).