List:       pgsql-hackers
Subject:    Re: [HACKERS] data to json enhancements
From:       Misa Simic <misa.simic () gmail ! com>
Date:       2012-09-29 7:49:56

No probs...

And I did...The thing is, subject is to wide... Post too long... Intention
was just to better explain thoughts... I am not a blogger anyway, just new
in Postgres community... Trying to say, probably 90% of post would be
suficient just for the list, and because of i am new it is hard to me to
identify that right 10% peace :)

cheers,

Misa