List:       pgp-keyserver-folk
Subject:    [pgp-keyserver-folk] What's the story with the two lists?
From:       David Shaw <dshaw () jabberwocky ! com>
Date:       2005-03-04 3:26:54

We currently have two different pgp-keyserver-folk lists.  I recently
mailed the list on alt.org.  It worked.  Then I got a response to my
alt.org posting from Jason on kjsl.com, redirecting my responses back
to kjsl.com.  To see what would happen, I responded back to alt.org.
It still worked.

Can someone decide which list is the One True pgp-keyserver-folk and
let me know?  I don't much care, but the current situation is silly.

David