List:       pgp-keyserver-folk
Subject:    [pgp-keyserver-folk] move of pgp.ael.be to sks and fresh pgp dump.
From:       Alexandre Dulaunoy <adulau () foo ! be>
Date:       2004-03-08 16:25:04

Hello All,

I plan to  move this week the  pks server on pgp.ael.be to  sks. I was
using (testing) sks on pgp.lu.gnu.org  and it works quite well compare
to pks. Is there any fresh pgp dump available somewhere ? I don't have
space left on pgp.lu.gnu.org to store the dump ;-).

Thanks a lot,

Have a nice day,

adulau

--