List:       pgp-keyserver-folk
Subject:    Re: [pgp-keyserver-folk] pgp.hpc.unm.edu down ?
From:       Jim Prewett <download () hpc ! unm ! edu>
Date:       2003-11-03 15:21:46

My bad... my shop is in the middle of moving all of my stuff around.

I thought a few days of downtime wouldn't be a big deal; apparently I was
mistaken.

I'll find a temporary home for the box so I can get it back online...

Jim

On Mon, 3 Nov 2003, Ethan Weinstein wrote:

> Getting lots of these..
>
> (connect to pgp.hpc.unm.edu[129.24.244.40]: Connection timed out)
>

> -Ethan

James Prewett
Systems Team Leader			Designated Security Officer
HPC Systems Engineer III @ HPC@UNM -- download@hpc.unm.edu Jim@Prewett.org