List:       pgp-keyserver-folk
Subject:    Re: Moving the list
From:       Jason Harris <jharris () widomaker ! com>
Date:       2003-08-19 19:24:02

On Tue, Aug 19, 2003 at 10:50:52AM -0700, Michael Graff wrote:

> An offer to move the list has been made, and I gladly accepted it.  I
> know I've been pretty much out of the keyserver loop for some time,
> and have not had the time required to administer the list in any way.
> So, when someone stepped up and offered to do so, I gladly accepted.

I wish I had known you were considering transferring it...

> An announcement will be made here, letting people subscribe to the new
> list or not, as they decide, and this list will go away on October 1,
> and will begin bouncing mail sent to it at that point.

If that offer falls through, I suppose I can begin operating the online
(Mailman) archive at http://lists.kjsl.com/pipermail/pgp-keyserver-folk/
as a mailing list simply by accepting signups.

--
Jason Harris          | NIC:  JH329, PGP:  This _is_ PGP-signed, isn't it?
jharris@widomaker.com | web:  http://jharris.cjb.net/