List:       pgp-keyserver-folk
Subject:    hello !
From:       "CHRIS KUYE" <xrixky () coolgoose ! ca>
Date:       2003-07-26 9:41:42

Dear Sir,

 Good day. I need your services in a confidential
matter
 regarding money out of a Ivorian Republican Account
 lying under a Nigerian Account for security purpose
and to
 thriven our future respectively.

 This requires a private arrangement. Could you perhaps
 receive these funds under legal claims?. I am willing
 to pay a generous management fee as well as
appreciation for
 fewer questions asked. I will need you in legal
capacity to
 file for a post-mortem redemption. I have all the
details.

 Please email back . All correspondences will be via
email,
 for now. The funds in question are quite large. I will
expect
 a straight answer from you. Yes or no. If yes, then
lets work
 out the modalities.

 Thank you

 DR.KUYE