List:       pgp-keyserver-folk
Subject:    Thanks, Tim Norris.        EVNROTREDL
From:       "Tim Norris"<reply () mail ! com>
Date:       2003-07-20 23:32:33

Hello, dear e-businessmen!

We want to introduce you the new opportunities of e-business. We can provide you the \
new service, that fits better with you. We can offer you anonumous Cirrus debit card \
in offshore bank. You can fund your debit card in our bank 24 hours a day and 7 days \
a week with E-Gold, EVOcash, E-Bullion, NetPay, Bank Wire, MoneyGram, Western Union. \
Also you can withdraw funds from your account with E-Gold, EVOcash, E-Bullion, \
NetPay, MoneyGram, Bank Wire and Western Union. We can create Virtual Visa card for \
you and provide personal address in Spain for you to receive checks, Western Union, \
MoneyGram and Bank Wires. We are bank so we provide investment services.
There are 2 rules:
- you can make $2000 deposit (or more) and you will be able to get your debit card \
                for free
- you can receive interests for your account balance

Advantages of our system:
- instant funding with the most popular e-currencies
- instant debit card funding
- instant virtual card funding
- instant internal transfers
- receiving Western Union, MoneyGram, Checks, Bank Wires directly to your account
- sending Western Union, MoneyGram, Checks, Bank Wires from your account
- our system works 24 hours a day and 7 days a week
- we have great support team wihich is available in ICQ 24/7
- investment opportunity & exchange provider service
- full control of your money and the high level security
- proftable referral program

Click <a href="http://211.160.14.47">here</a> to find out and sign up!

Best wishes,
Wizard Finance S. A.