List:       pgp-keyserver-folk
Subject:    Thank you for anticipated co operation
From:       "Aguda omole" <a_omole () tiscali ! co ! uk>
Date:       2003-07-19 19:34:24

Dear Sir

REQUEST ASSISTANCE/PARTNERSHIP .

I am  a member of a contract award and review committee .I am mandated by team of \
colleagues to contact you.A contract already executed by a foreign firm in Africa in \
1999 was over invoiced by us to the tune of $10,600,000.00 (Ten million six hundred \
thousand United states dollars).

 In the light of the above, I ask for your assistance in the transfer of this excess \
floating fund in a suspence account  into a foreign account you may wish to provide, \
for it was a category "A" contract, (strictly reserved for foreign contractors) this \
informed my request, and also that I am forbidden by my government to run any foreign \
account.

After the sucessful transfer, 20% of the total sum will go to you for your \
assistance. 5% of the total  sum will be set aside to compensate for any incidental \
expenses incured by both parties.

More details will be given in the course of correspondence.

Your confidentiality is highly required since I am still in active service .

Thank you for your anticipated co-operation.

Regards,

Aguda Omole.