List:       pgp-keyserver-folk
Subject:    Yield Opportunity Invitation        XBQHWRBIQS
From:       YIELD OPPORTUNITY<lc () 24carat ! co ! uk>
Date:       2003-07-18 20:24:52

                                     -->  http://yieldopp.com  <--

YIELD OPPORTUNITY is a short term, high yield investment private program, backed up \
by FOREX and NASDAQ trading, and investing in various funds and global market \
activities. Profits from these investments are used to enhance our program and \
increase its stability for the short term and long term.

YIELD OPPORTUNITY offers you the opportunity to earn a weekly interest rate of 10% \
(non-compounded) or a monthly interest rate of 45% (non-compounded) or an annual \
interest rate of 900%(compounded) on all funds deposited by all of our members. You \
have the choice to have the interest payments as compounding for a minimum 12 month \
period or non-compounding: for example you receive your payouts every week or month \
(non-compounding); this is a passive opportunity for those who are interested in \
building their e-currency accounts by investing in strategic high yield investment \
plans.

This program is an investment opportunity. NOT A GAME.

The returns are all generated from actual investments.

The money you invest is re-invested in both domestic and offshore high yield \
opportunities.

No market fluctuations, no ups and downs of the market and no losses.

Choice of payout dates between;

10% per week - non compounding amount (Weekly payouts)

45% per month - non compounding amount. (Monthly payouts)

900% per annum - compounding amount. (Annual payouts)

                                     -->  http://yieldopp.com  <--

As a private company, we decided to share a part of our profits to our members, which \
gives you the opportunity of making a significant benefit on your investment. We work \
principally on the FOREX exchange where we have been trading for many years. With our \
experience in the high yield investment industry, we can guarantee ourselves an \
average daily profit of 4% to 6% which gives us a safe protection in case of hard \
times.  This program is not a game, it is an investment. The returns are all \
generated from real-life investments. The money you invest is re-invested on your \
behalf and it is your invested money that will bring you the larger returns. You must \
understand, though that we cannot in any case guarantee that we will be able to \
maintain our weekly, monthly or annual return rates for any particular number of \
years. Nevertheless, our members will always be our priority and you will always be \
informed of the latest news about our investments.

YIELD OPPORTUNITY gives you referral commission if you refer us to other people.

We give you 5% referral fee for each spend made to our account.
Put your referrer’s account number in your memo spend form, without that we cannot \
make the referral payment due.  All referral commissions’ payouts will be done within \
5 working days.

                                     -->  http://yieldopp.com  <--

CIZBZGMOSUVPUCIXUMROSBMJNDFHXDVPXMXYQT