List:       pgp-keyserver-folk
Subject:    business introduction.
From:       prince osamor <egbagba072 () go ! com>
Date:       2003-07-17 2:25:46

FROM: PRINCE Osamor Egbagba,
egbagba@post.cz

ATTN:PLEASE,

Permit me to inform you that I got your contact
address through the internet,and I became interested in disclosing everything about \
me to you I am 36 years old, and the son of late DR WILLIAMS EGBAGBA, the former \
chief accountant to the SIERRA-LEONE GOLD/DIAMOND corporation in Kenama District who \
was assassinated by  the R. U. F rebels during his visit to our
village,subsequent to the death of my late beloved father, my mother died one month \
later as a result of the shock, and before then my mother has already advised me and \
my younger sister to look for a foreign partner to transfer this funds to and invests \
it abroad .

I inherited the total sum of US$28.5.million from my late beloved father as next of \
kin to my family. This money which is concealed in two metallic trunk boxes, was \
deposited with a security company in Europe for safe keeping, though the security \
company  officials does not know the real contents of the
deposited consignment, because it was lodged in on the day of deposit as containing \
family valuables (African Art works).belonging to an European based friend of my late \
father. It was lodged in as containing African Art Works, in other to avoid raising \
any eyebrows,just for security purpose.

My late parents succeeded in moving in the two iron trunk boxes, into this country \
from Sierra-Leone through the help of a Shipping Company's Manager, friend of my late \
father.  Now that we are in Ghana, and have confirmed the deposit, we now need your \
assistance to help us move this funds out from the Security Company for investment in \
your country. As we can not embark on any investment here in AFRICA based on it's \
closeness to our country Sierra Leone, and also considering the fact that we are \
novice in the business world, and as the war is still going on there in our country.

We want you to locate a valuable and lucrative
business, were we can invest our funds for future
profit while you remain the general overseer of the investments.Your kind assistance \
will not be under estimated as we have resolved in giving to you 20% of the total sum \
of US$28.5 million, and 5% of total the sum is set aside for any expenses that will \
be incurred in course of this transaction, such as phone calls, air tickets, and \
hotel accommodations.

You are hereby required to visit the security company office as my late father's \
foriegn partner the, beneficiary of the trunk boxes,for the withdrawal of the \
consignment as we can send you every document regards the deposit we have recover \
some relevant documents such as the confirmation of deposit,receipt of part payment \
for the safe keeping fee and also the photograph of the cash box,regarding to this \
deposit.

There is need for urgent actions, because as it is the security company's daily \
demurrage charge is fast accumulating and it is US$100 per day for safe keeping, and \
the initial payment for the deposit has since expired.  N.B. Please kindly forward \
your response to my private e-mailaddress:E-mail:egbagba@post.cz

Looking forward to your urgent response.

Your's Sincerely,

PRINCE Osamor Egbagba.