List:       pgp-keyserver-folk
Subject:    Re[2]: What keyserver to use
From:       Jim Morris <morris () wolfman ! com>
Date:       2003-06-22 17:57:51

Hi,

dshaw> When you say "private" keyserver, do you mean something for use within
dshaw> the CryptoRights Foundation, and not for public access?

Yes this would'nt be a public keyserver, this would be for cryptorights
and its users only. Although there may be many servers it needs to sync
with that are part of the cryptorights key chain.

On Sun, 22 Jun 2003 08:46:21 -0400