List:       pgp-keyserver-folk
Subject:    [Pgp-keyserver-folk] E-Gold account insurance service! URGENT!
From:       "GoldInsure" <support () gold-insure ! com>
Date:       2003-06-14 18:05:53

Dear E-Gold account owner! [ http://gold-insure.com ]

We opened the newest service - E-Gold account insurance.
Our service allows you to insure your E-Gold currency. If it will be stolen by \
anybody, we will return you 100% of insured money. Firstly, you should register at \
our website to become our member. It allows you to recieve our special offers and \
certainly to insure your e-gold account. Besides insurance you can get access to our \
SCAM LIST, which will help you to save your money. SCAM list contains HYIPs, \
e-currency exchange organizations and other not recommended projects. System is very \
perfect: if your money stolen, you should e-mail our administrators with full \
description of your problem and current account balance and attach with e-mail the \
e-gold account history screenshot. You'll receive your money within 24 hours if it is \
no questions to you. Don't try to lie us, because we have direct connection with \
e-gold and your account will be suspended if you want to earn "easy money". Our \
service is trusted and recommended by e-gold. We have more than 300 members and a \
part of them have already received their insurance. To insure your money you should \
pay us 0.5% of amount you'd like to insure. Voting shown that 40% of e-gold account \
owners were SCAMmed by different internet projects. They lost their money, but now we \
can prevent it! Save your money with us and think about your security in internet!

If you were interested by this offer, go to http://gold-insure.com to find out and \
register.