List:       pgp-keyserver-folk
Subject:    [Pgp-keyserver-folk] Multiple signature problem fixed
From:       David Shaw <dshaw () jabberwocky ! com>
Date:       2003-01-27 13:56:22

Hi,

I've fixed the problem where (claimed) "newer" signatures delete
"older" ones.  pksd will now keep all signatures submitted.  This
closes off a denial of service attack against a given key.

Ethan, I think you pulled the code after I submitted this so you have
that fix already.  Can you confirm the ident on kd_types.c is 1.6 ?

I've made all the fixes I have time for at the moment, so if people
were waiting to try this version after it stopped being a moving
target, now's the time ;)

David