List:       pgp-keyserver-folk
Subject:    [Pgp-keyserver-folk] Multiple subkeys and pksd
From:       David Shaw <dshaw () jabberwocky ! com>
Date:       2002-11-26 15:59:18

We're all eagerly awaiting JHpatch2 which will finally fix the
multiple subkey corruption problems in pksd.  However, in the
meantime, keys are being corrupted.  How difficult would it be to
either discard all subkeys after the first, or even refuse to accept
the key at all (similar to what happens now with keys that have photo
IDs).

I'd rather not discard subkeys, but it's better than ending up with a
completely broken on the server.

Jason, you probably know that piece of the code best at this point.
What do you think?

David