List:       pgp-keyserver-folk
Subject:    [Pgp-keyserver-folk] Apologies to keysync peers / CVS request.
From:       Jonathan McDowell <noodles () earth ! li>
Date:       2002-09-24 16:28:10

Hi.

Apologies to my keysync peers, the.earth.li (aka wwwkeys.uk.pgp.net)
appears to have been bouncing sync mails after I upgraded to the CVS
pksd this morning. This should now be fixed.

CVS people: Can we possibly have the addition of a "PATH=/bin:/usr/bin"
in pks-mail.sh? It appears that this is necessary at least on my system
(Debian Woody running Exim at the MTA) and I suspect that it's likely to
affect other people too.

J.

--
                                            jid: noodles@jabber.earth.li
"My house has this new innovation called