List:       pgp-keyserver-folk
Subject:    Re: some pgp statistics
From:       "M. Drew Streib" <dtype () dtype ! org>
Date:       2002-02-14 0:29:11

On Thu, Feb 14, 2002 at 01:12:16AM +0100, Francisco Jesus Monserrat Coll wrote:
>  In http://www.rediris.es/keyserver/domain/stats.en.html
> there is a statistics about the number of keys sorted by
> top level domain. This is not very useful as a lot of
> PGP users  use account with the generic top level domains,
> but can be used to see the number of keys in the keyservers.

Very cool.

Hopefully oneday we'll have keyserver databases we can simply query against,
rather than make full dumps for this type of analysis...

Still looking forward to the postgresql-based cks to be production
ready.

-drew

--
M. Drew Streib <dtype@dtype.org>, Free Standards Group (freestandards.org)
co-founder, SourceForge.net | core team, freedb | sysadmin, Linux Intl.