List:       pgp-keyserver-folk
Subject:    Re: pks-queue-run.sh problem ...really need help
From:       marmolejo <marmolejo () escomposlinux ! org>
Date:       2001-11-21 9:06:43

On 20 Nov 2001 23:42:32 -0500
Marc Horowitz <marc@mit.edu> wrote:

> It's possible you've gotten an update which triggers a bug in pks's
> parsing algorithms.
>
> If you look at pks-queue-run.sh, you'll see that it takes all the
> messages in incoming, and passes filenames one at a time to the
> keyserver.  I suggest you move just the first file out of the way, and
> see if the server can start up and run pks-queue-run.sh successfully.
>
> If this works, then please email me the incoming message which crashes
> the server.  I cannot say how long it will take me to look into this
> problem, though; parsing bugs are often subtle.
>
>                 Marc

So I did, and it went OK, here is the message that made all crash.
Sorry for the list, but i think this is very interesting for all, isn't
it?

Thank you all, obviously special thnaks to Marc

--
La frase siguiente es verdadera. La anterior es falsa.

  - Debian GNU/Linux Sid                 Linux User #162799 -
   -      PGP Pub Key en pgp.rediris.es ID:0x64438485      -
  - marmolejo at able.es                      ICQ: 65833679 -