List:       pgp-keyserver-folk
Subject:    pks-extract-key.pl
From:       Wayne Richards <wrichards () goodyear ! com>
Date:       1999-10-14 13:07:16

We have been immplementing exmh and testing pks internally.  The email request
to the server works fairly well and the web page is good.  But under exmh the
standard setup is looking for pks-extract.pl on the server -- and we don't
have that perl script.  Does anyone know where I can obtain a copy?

Thank you

---
Wayne Richards				Phone:  330 796-4462
Goodyear Tech Center			Fax:	330 796-3947
Department 431A				e-mail:	wrichards@goodyear.com
PO Box 3531
Akron, OH  44309-3531