List:       pgp-keyserver-folk
Subject:    Re: Problem: PGPKeyserver and PGP 7 ???
From:       "teun" <Teun.Nijssen () kub ! nl>
Date:       2001-06-05 8:33:26

Hi,

> I've got a little problem. We've installed PGP7 from Network Associated on
> our Workstations and Marc's Keyserver. Our problem is that the tool PGPKeys
> can't communicate with the server if I want to search the Database via this
> programm. I get the error- message "Unknown response from server". Does
> anybody know how to fix this problem?

That combination should work correctly; many, many people use it daily.
You will have to supply us with much more *precise* information to find out
what is wrong.

- What version and patches of the keyserver *exactly* are you using
- Does the server work when approached from a browser?
- What *exactly* is you PGP verion? Does it work when speaking to other
  keyservers?
- What exactly is your search request?

cheers,

teun