List:       pgp-keyserver-folk
Subject:    Re: Memorandom for pgp keyserver configuration
From:       "teun, Tilburg University" <Teun.Nijssen () kub ! nl>
Date:       2000-11-10 11:20:55

Hi Hironobu San,

/	Receiving  E-mail:
/		At the most	30000/days

is that a challenge? :-)

/2) Memory

/At the least, 64MB memory is required but performance is not good.  I
/recommend 128MB+ memory.
/
/If your machine has a lot of physical memory units, change pksd's db
/cashe page size from default size to more bigger one.  And also,
/memory size is influence on file system performance.
/
/pgp.nic.ad.jp has been running with 128MB and I changed pksd db cashe
/page size from "30*1024*1024" to "70*1024*1024".  My pksd performance
/is better than default one.

interesting! Do other people also play games with this? Is it a safe parameter
to play with? (I recently upgraded from 192 to 448 MB but I also run a NAI
Cert Server on the same machine)

cheers,

teun