List:       pgp-keyserver-folk
Subject:    Re: PGP KeyServer
From:       "teun, Tilburg University" <Teun.Nijssen () kub ! nl>
Date:       1999-06-09 9:32:08

Hi Mani,

/	I have installed PGP5.0i and pks 0.9.4 in my linux Box. I got the
/pksd working fine ie) i am able to retireve keys from the server
/by using the pgpk -a hkp:// command. But how do i submit key to the
/server ? I couldn't find any information regarding setting up the
/email/http interface in keyserver.

There are other people more qualified to answer 5.0i command line question=
s.
But I guess you will get pgpk rtfm type suggestions.

However I would not spend too much time on the intrincacies of 5.0i

Within 24 hours I leave for Brisbane, Australia. I'm very proud to give a
presentation together with Stefan Kelm just after the keynote speach, whic=
starts after the .au Minister of Justice and Customs herself has opened th=
conference.

My presentation is about Certification and concentrates on PGP and X.509
software, and costs.

One of the slides I will show says

PGP 6.5.1 expected today 15 June
. introduces =91extensive=92 X.509 facilities
. supports Linux, Solaris, (HP-UX and AIX)
. Linux: command line version
. source code books will be scanned fast
  . "how, many pages Phil?" "many"

Of course the person who I am quoting has a less than perfect track
record about predicting exact release dates :-)

cheers,

teun