List:       pgp-keyserver-folk
Subject:    Re: PGP Meeting/Seminar
From:       "Stefan H. Holek" <stefan () epy ! co ! at>
Date:       2000-05-22 10:03:50

On Sat, 20 May 2000, teun wrote:

> The audio and video, as I understand with mixed-in Powerpoint pages of
> the presentations will be available via the same URL some hours after
> each live transmission. Note that the time in Holland is 6,7,8 and 9
> hours ahead of EDT, CDT, MDT and PDT respectively.

Any chance of getting at all of the proceedings in text/html/PDF
format? As I believe this to be THE most important meeting regarding PGP
and its use/future (pity I can't be there), it would be a shame if all the
knowledge was kept among the handfull of folks that were invited to
attend.

Regards,
Stefan