List:       pgp-keyserver-folk
Subject:    Thawte Web of Trust Tour - Australia & New Zealand
From:       Robert Guerra <rguerra () yahoo ! com>
Date:       1999-11-17 12:52:52

Folks:

I've just learned of the following which might be of interested to those
in Australia & New Zealand who would like to participate in the Thawte
web of trust

From: Bruce <brucew@thawte.com>
To: Robert Guerra <rguerra@greatvideo.com>

The Australian tour is underway at the moment with Anita Nell doing the
rounds
there. She is not familiar with, and does not work with PGP at all, but
if you
know people there who would like to become notaries and have their
identities
asserted, please encourage them to meet with her. I have stuck on the
remainder
of the itinerary for anyone who is interested. The URL for this is:
https://www.thawte.com/cgi/personal/wot/roadshow.exe?roadshow=4

All the best and thanks again for the help,

17:00 to 20:00, Tue, 16 November, 1999
South Australia, Adelaide
The Grosvenor Vista Hotel,
125 North Terrace, Adelaide, 5000
Directions: 08-84078888
Anita will be in the Hotel Cocktail lounge, wearing a white collar shirt
with
the Thawte logo on it.

17:00 to 20:00, Wed, 17 November, 1999
Victoria, Melbourne
The Victoria Hotel,
215 Little Collins Street, Melbourne, Victoria, 3000
Directions: 03-96530441
Anita will be in the Hotel Bar, wearing a white collar shirt with the
Thawte
logo on it

17:00 to 20:00, Thu, 18 November, 1999
New Zealand, Auckland
The Sheraton Auckland Hotel,
83 Symonds Street, Auckland 1 New Zealand
Directions: (64) (9) 379-5132
Anita will be in the Hotel Lobby lounge, wearing a white collar shirt
with the
Thawte logo on it.

17:00 to 20:00, Fri, 19 November, 1999
Queensland, Brisbane
The Brisbane Marriott,
515 Queen Street, Brisbane 4000,
Directions: 61-07-3303 8000
Anita will be in the Hotel Cocktail lounge, wearing a white collar shirt
with
the Thawte logo on it.

17:00 to 20:00, Sat, 20 November, 1999
New South Wales, Sydney