List:       pgp-keyserver-folk
Subject:    Re: PGP keysigning announcement page
From:       Robert Guerra <rguerra () interlog ! com>
Date:       1999-08-10 18:35:37

Andrew:

I would would be interested in the tools you mention. Together with one of
the pgp keyserver admins  we've been trying to port one of the
RSA only tools to generate a kind of web of trust map for a given key.
However, if you already have something that works..it would save me
time...:)

does your tool handle both RSA & DH/DSS keys? (if so, i'm even more
interested)

regards

robert