List:       pgp-keyserver-folk
Subject:    Re: PKS silently died
From:       Philippe Regnauld <regnauld () deepo ! prosa ! dk>
Date:       1998-04-29 9:23:54

Marcel Waldvogel writes:
> > Apr 29 08:56:53 pks pksd[412]: pksd: w_ok: constructing reply
> > -- died here : restarted manually --
> > Apr 29 09:03:45 pks pksd[6535]: pksd: kd_open: completed successfully
> > Apr 29 09:03:46 pks pksd[6535]: pksd: main: pks server started
>
> Can you repeat this? Then try running pksd it in the debugger (or
> at least directly from the command line). Maybe it is terminated
> by a signal (e.g. because there was not enough memory).

	I suspected not enough memory, and no I can't reproduce it.
	I maxed out all limits for the pks process.  We'll see -- it
	had been running ok for more than 2 months.

--
 -[ Philippe Regnauld / sysadmin / regnauld@deepo.prosa.dk / +55.4N +11.3E ]-
     «Pluto placed his bad dog at the entrance of Hades to keep the dead