List:       pgp-keyserver-folk
Subject:    Re: The Big Flood: Cause found, not Y2K
From:       Peter.Wan () CC ! Gatech ! EDU ("Peter N !  Wan")
Date:       2000-01-06 2:51:04

--
Peter N. Wan (peter.wan@cc.gatech.edu)  801 Atlantic Drive
Computing and Networking Services       Atlanta, Georgia 30332-0280 USA
College of Computing, Rm 213            +1 (404) 894-4736 / +1 (404) 385-0364
Georgia Institute of Technology		Georgia Tech FIRST Team Representative
PGP Key: finger peter@cc.gatech.edu | E-mail w/Subject: get pgp key
<A HREF="http://www.cc.gatech.edu/~peter">Peter N. Wan</A>