List:       pgp-keyserver-folk
Subject:    Request for keyserver peers.
From:       Jonathan McDowell <noodles () earth ! li>
Date:       2000-10-27 11:38:55

Ok, I've installed the keyserver software, fed it some keys and poked it
and it seems ok. However I guess it's not much use if it's not connected
to any other servers. So I was wondering if anyone would be so kind as
to peer with me. The machine is the.earth.li and is located in London. A
logical peer would be a UK based server, but the only one I'm aware of
is wwwkeys.uk.pgp.net, which is pgp.server.demon.net, which I don't seem
to be able to get to. Anyone like to offer?

The server is running both the mail and web interfaces - email to
pgp-public-keys@the.earth.li should work just fine.

J.

--
] http://www.earth.li/~noodles/ []    It's ten o'clock; do you know    [