List:       pgp-keyserver-folk
Subject:    BAL keyserver changes
From:       Kepa Zubeldia <zubeldia () kepix ! arcanvs ! com>
Date:       1998-03-24 0:34:51

Hi!

I am new to this list.  I am about to implement the change in the
keyserver to see the TLD and the domain itself as one word, rather
than "flame" and "org" it will see it as "flame.org"

But before I do that, has anyone else tried this ?  What are the
consequences ?

What other changes to the sources should I be aware of ?  I am planning
in doubling bsize and reducing the ffactor for both databases.  Alvar
suggested that I use a ffactor of 3.

Are there any other patches ?  How do I get the latest sources ?
What are the differences between the db2 code that comes with the server
and the standard db library that comes with, say, RedHat Linux ?

Lots of questions... can you guys help ?

Kepa
Kepa_Zubeldia@arcanvs.com