List:       pgp-keyserver-folk
Subject:    PGP source code examples
From:       Ilan Azbel <ilan () smcgroup ! co ! za>
Date:       1998-09-17 7:15:13

Hello All,

I would like to do some development using the PGP sdk for win32. I =
downloaded this sdk and also the source code for PGP for bussiness. I =
also printed all the APIs. Does anyone know of any code examples (apart =
form the pgp source code) for the usage of the pgp sdk.

Is there any literature that I could purchase off the shelf. I know that =
Phil Zimmerman's book is out of print, but I am looking more for a "PGP =
developer guide" type of book / information.

Anyone out there that can help?

Ilan