List:       pgp-keyserver-folk
Subject:    my PGP public keyserver project will be started
From:       Hironobu SUZUKI <hironobu () h2np ! net>
Date:       2001-06-02 5:56:21

Hi folks,

A couple of months ago, I told you about my submission for new PGP
public keyserver develop project. My plan was accepted.  This project
will be 2 years project. Budget is not enough but better than nothing
and anyway I hope to start it whatever. Because project budget come
from the governmental organization IPA, project must be audited each
years.  It means if my project is bad, budget is out soon.

All source codes and documentations will be made under GPL lisence and
will be opened to the public via website.

So, I have to finish many paper work for my new project in this month.

Regards.

PS.
 See you at Toulouse, France.

--