List:       pgp-keyserver-folk
Subject:    sigs+ on subkeys
From:       "M. Drew Streib" <dtype () dtype ! org>
Date:       2001-07-09 23:53:44

Where did we leave off on the multiple signatures on a subkey problem?

This seems to be pretty common behavior for a lot of the newer clients,
and I'm finding more and more keys that I simply can't import. Working
on a keyserver.pgp.com dump now with many problems.

Just curious, is someone actively working on a patch?

-drew

--=20
M. Drew Streib <dtype@dtype.org> | http://dtype.org/
FSG <dtype@freestandards.org>    | Linux International <dtype@li.org>