List:       pgp-keyserver-folk
Subject:    Re: Need Latest Keyring
From:       "M. Drew Streib" <dtype () dtype ! org>
Date:       2001-07-02 16:49:01

On Mon, Jul 02, 2001 at 11:49:33AM +0200, Marco Nenciarini wrote:
> Can anyone send me a complete dump build after 25 Jun 2001 or a partial dump
> from 10 Jun to now?

I'm compiling a "complete" dump with help from Peter Wan, folks
at pgp.mit.edu, and others for the July keyanalyze report. I'll be able
to make this available upon request when it is done.

Peter Wan also will have this ring on his publicly available dumps.

Should be done on Friday or so, as I'm travelling until then.

-drew

--
M. Drew Streib <dtype@dtype.org> | http://dtype.org/
FSG <dtype@freestandards.org>    | Linux International <dtype@li.org>