List:       pgp-keyserver-folk
Subject:    Re: new key analysis
From:       "M. Drew Streib" <dtype () dtype ! org>
Date:       2001-06-25 21:24:35

OK, the June analysis is as complete as I'm going to get it (before
July shows up and I do this again).

http://dtype.org/keyanalyze/

Again, this is a keyring analysis similar to the ones Neal McBurnett
did a few years ago. It will be a monthly report now, and I'll continue
to add additional report data as more analysis code is written or
contributed.

There is also an announcement mailing list at:

This will be my last post to this list regarding this report. I'll be
relying on the announcement mailing list for once per month availability
emails.

I welcome comments and suggestions on this report.

-drew

--=20
M. Drew Streib <dtype@dtype.org> | http://dtype.org/
FSG <dtype@freestandards.org>    | Linux International <dtype@li.org>