List:       pgp-keyserver-folk
Subject:    Re: intro, and new pgp keyserver
From:       "M. Drew Streib" <dtype () dtype ! org>
Date:       2001-06-09 2:14:25

On Fri, Jun 08, 2001 at 10:12:01PM +0000, M. Drew Streib wrote:
> I'm trying to get everything setup now as a test, and am having a little
> trouble with some things.

Followup to my initial post:

It seems most of the trouble is that I'm using the software found
on the current ftp.pgp.net sites, which is not at all PGP 5.0
compatible. (Sort of what I'd feared... using the old code...)

Where can I get the software necessary for a wwwkeys.x.pgp.net
5.0 compatible server?

-drew

--=20
M. Drew Streib <dtype@dtype.org> | freedb <dtype@freedb.org>