List:       pgp-keyserver-folk
Subject:    Re: question about sync sites
From:       DMZ <dmz () dmzs ! com>
Date:       2001-02-27 18:34:38

Just a repost for anyone who I can sync from :)

Hello all,
  I finally have my new drives online and just finished mirroring debian
and would like to finish out by syncing the public pgp keyring as well
as possibly being a sync site.
  Who can I setup this through?  I have already setup
pgp-public-keys@dmzs.com to receive pgp pks information.  In fact I took
the pks source from the net & have packaged it into a Debian package
available on the unstable version.

  Thanks in advance!
David M. Zendzian
--