List:       pgp-keyserver-folk
Subject:    PGP server
From:       Zhe Dang <dang () cs ! ucsb ! edu>
Date:       1998-06-24 13:16:28

Hi all,

Any body would like to answer the following questions for me?

1. How does a PGP server talk to another in order to receive incremental
   updates? Use socket or just use email? If a server receives an update,
   this server should send back any responses, that is, is there any
   underlying protocol between servers?

2. Are there any PGP server manager willing to send incremental updates to
me(by email, for example)? If any one would like to do me this favor,
contact me ASAP at: dang@cs.ucsb.edu

Any responses are very welcome.

Dang.