List:       pgp-keyserver-folk
Subject:    The pgp-public-keys@uit.no/pgp-public-keys@keys.no.pgp.net is DOWN
From:       Borge.Brunes () cc ! uit ! no
Date:       1998-09-04 12:13:40

Folks,

The keyserver at Univ. of Tromso is down, and I will not try to
start it again. The reason is the same as for the people at FUNET;
the software is not working correctly on the available hardware and
we don't have the time and effort needed to make it run correctly.

I will hovewer keep an eye on this mailinglist to see if there any
major news on the keyserver sotware.

For those of you which are syncing with me: Please stop sending updates.

Regards,

--
Borge Brunes, Computer Center, University of Tromso, Norway
http://www.cc.uit.no/~borge/ MIME and PGP e-mail welcome!