List:       pgp-keyserver-folk
Subject:    Re: mit keyserver bounces
From:       "Brian A. LaMacchia" <bal () farcaster ! com>
Date:       1998-12-03 5:07:07

pgp5.ai.mit.edu has been having disk space problems on-and-off for a while
now, so I just assumed the original message was about pgp5.  Sure enough,
we ran out of space again one one of the partitions...I'm trying to keep a
closer eye on it during that period of copious spare time we all have...

It took pgp5 a long time to chew through the NAI keyring; at times we were
7000+ incrementals behind, etc.  keydb is about 1.5GB now and growing,
which is part of the problem.  (Sigh...even sendmail is having problems
keeping up...)

					--bal