List:       pgina-general
Subject:    [pGina-general] pgina - 2008 server with/without AD
From:       Nicolas Girardin <nicolas.Girardin () univ-fcomte ! fr>
Date:       2010-11-22 11:22:43

Hello,

I solve my problem, AD was configured in the server, allowed pgina to
create account but forbid it to open session ...

without AD, it works very well

I already find no solution for this problem :
use AD to manage Rights, groups, existent users, etc  ... and use gpina
only for authentification, creation of account and password modification

Nicolas