List:       pgina-general
Subject:    [pGina-general] Usage Questions
From:       "--[ UxBoD ]--" <uxbod () splatnix ! net>
Date:       2010-07-11 8:35:46

Hi,

We are a mainly Linux virtual desktop company though have to provide Windows desktops \
to some our clients.  We have to install a Windows 2008 Remote Desktop server and \
would like to ask whether PGINA could be used to replace the AD authentication and \
connect to our central RedHat LDAP Directory server ? If it could then would this \
replace all Windows Authentication eg. An application on the server making a AD call \
for the authentication of a user ? Sorry if the question appears a bit simple as we \
are wondering how much of the Windows authentication we can replace by hooking into \
                our LDAP directory server.
--
Thanks, Phil