List:       pfsense-support
Subject:    [pfSense] gateway group as WAN gateway
From:       Dan Candea <dan.candea () quah ! ro>
Date:       2012-01-27 14:26:14

hello

I'm using pfSense 2.0.1-amd64.
I have to routers for Internet access in front of a pfSense firewall. =

WAN interface of pfSense and the routers are in the same subnet.
               ---- R1---- ISP1
pfsense --
               ---- R2---- ISP2

Is it possible to load-balance the connections with a gateways group, =

set on  WAN interface?
Multiple gateways could not be set, even if the documentation says is =

possible.
I tried the float rule setup, but I's not working.
I want to balance also the replies from port forwarded connections set =

to LAN.

Any help or hint would be appreciated

best regards

-- =