List:       pfsense-support
Subject:    [pfSense] Problem client dinamic dns with any dns service
From:       Maykel Casa <maykel () maykel ! sytes ! net>
Date:       2012-01-19 11:48:06

Hi, I configured the pfsense with three interfaces, WAN1, WAN2 and LAN.

I configured the WAN1 with ip public static
I configured the WAN2 with different ip public static than WAN1.

The cached ip it works correctly but I update dns, ej: dyndns, with
other ip public static and not works.

nslookup dagova.dyndns.org
Server:        8.8.8.8
Address:    8.8.8.8#53

Non-authoritative answer:
Name:    dagova.dyndns.org
Address: 85.15.42.985-----------------------WAN1

I down the WAN1.

I update the ip public static with WAN2 and with other ip public static
90.25.46.325 and received in the log:

php: /services_dyndns_edit.php: DynDns: Current WAN IP: 90.25.46.325
Cached IP: 90.25.46.325

php: /services_dyndns_edit.php: phpDynDNS: No change in my IP address
and/or 25 days has not passed. Not updating dynamic DNS entry.

Can I help me please??

Thanks in advanced.