List:       pfsense-support
Subject:    [pfSense Support] Alias Renaming Issue
From:       Dimitri Rodis <DimitriR () integritasystems ! com>
Date:       2011-01-21 18:20:52

pfSense 2.0-BETA5 (i386) built on Wed Jan 19 12:45:14 EST 2011

I created a NAT rule with a linked firewall rule using a port alias that I called \
OWA_PORTS. After creating the rule I decided to rename the port alias to \
PORTS_WEBSERVER. When I did, the alias was renamed in the NAT rule properly, but it \
was not updated in the linked firewall rule, and now in the log I see:

php: : filter_generate_address: OWA_PORTS is not a valid source port.

Opening up the NAT rule and just hitting "save" again did cause the firewall rule to \
update (as a workaround)--but you first have to notice that your stuff doesn't work \
;)

Anyone else see this?

Dimitri Rodis
http://www.integritasystems.com