List:       pfsense-support
Subject:    Re: [pfSense Support] Source NAT  /tmp/rules.debug
From:       Tapani Tarvainen <pfsense () tapanitarvainen ! fi>
Date:       2009-12-18 13:36:41

On Fri, Dec 18, 2009 at 02:14:30PM +0100, Beat Siegenthaler (bsiege@gmail.com) w

> Maybe this could help too: I Found this article because this Guy
> wanted to add IPv6 stuff to the Rules.
> Should work for more or less all "unsupported additions" if You are
> "sed-aware"
> http://remcobressers.nl/2009/08/configuring-native-ipv6-pfsense/comment-page-1/#comment-2161

Yeah, that would work, and I'm certainly "sed-aware" enough,
but I still consider that a rather ugly hack - as a commenter
there said, I might as well forego pfSense and use plain
freeBSD and hand-written pf.conf.

If I had pfSense in production use and had to get this working ASAP
I might do something like that, but now I'd rather try to do it
"pfSense way", for maintainability, and also to learn how it works.

--
Tapani Tarvainen