List:       pfsense-support
Subject:    Re: [pfSense Support] A note about top vs bottom posting -- please
From:       Michael Schuh <michael.schuh () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-07-31 11:40:21

2009/7/31 Paul Mansfield <it-admin-pfsense@taptu.com>:
> Curtis LaMasters wrote:
>>> This is a bottom post.
>> I actually find that to be annoying to read.  However, in the spirit
>

> this is why a forum is often best, as it basically forces
> bottom-posting, but people can read the replies backwards if they want.

> Commercial support available - https://portal.pfsense.org

Hi @all,

I believe the best statement at all is from Scott:

... this are the list rules ... (in sense)

It is like "Simon say's" , and there is Simon's Castle ;-)

but it seems to me, not all the listmembers know about that rules ;-)
we have many mature listmembers, from the times that this rules
are not spreaded to all members ... is this possible?

and now i think it should be clear. Or not?

just that what i see.

Greetings

michael
Hint: read Scott's (Simon's) rules

--
= = =  m  i  c  h  a  e  l  -  s  c  h  u  h  .  n  e  t  = = =
Projektmanagement - IT-Consulting - Professional Services IT

= = =  Ust-ID:  DE251072318  = = =